121 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Name: Tony

Model: '14 SXT
Color: Bright White
Engine: 2.4
Trans: Automatic
Factory Packages: Sun/Sound group, 17" wheels
Mods/Upgrades: working on it. So far just plastidipped emblems and debadged the 2.4L
Picture of Car:
Tony,

welcome to the club. We meet fairly often all over the island. We may be meeting this weekend. I am goign to send out a group message here as well as on facebook and then post the event everywhere once I figure out who wants to meet up and where!

-Mike

·
Registered
1 Posts
Name: Rob N.

Model: 2013 Dart SXT
Color: Navy blue
Engine: 2.0 Tigershark
Trans: Auto
Factory Packages: 8.4 Uconnect w/ Alpine system
Mods/Upgrades: Only debadged at the moment
Picture of Car: All my pictures are on my phone at the moment.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Like what you did how id the shark antenna working for you

Model:2013 Rallye
Color:Redline
Engine:2.0L
Trans:Auto
Factory Packages:popular group, Uconnect, Navigation, Racetrack tails, Hyper black 17 rims
Mods/Upgrades:Rallye stripes, rocker decal, EZ lip spoiler and side skirts, shark fin antenna, body moulding, Mopar splash guards,door sills,slush mats and cargo mat, AVS in-channel deflectors, HID lights and fogs, LEDs in grill and interior, footwell lighting, tinted tail lights, plasti-dip badges, Generation2 tail lights from BrightTails, windshield decal, seat covers,painted calipers, Injen CAI, Madness Go-pedal

Here's a link to my video: http://www.dodge-dart.org/forum/dodge-dart-videos/13076-geo67-s-dodge-dart-modifications.html

View attachment 32506 [/QUOTE]

·
Registered
5 Posts
New to the forum!
'14 Dart GT
Black
Tech pack
Mods: Getting rid of antenna. Curious about the shark fin. Anyone have it and what are the drawbacks?

·
Registered
588 Posts
New to the forum!
'14 Dart GT
Black
Tech pack
Mods: Getting rid of antenna. Curious about the shark fin. Anyone have it and what are the drawbacks?
The sharkfin antenna is a great improvement for looks in my opinion. It is very easy to install and the reception on it is about 95% of the original antenna. I say this because once in a while when I'm driving under an over-path or a tunnel, the clarity is not as good and gets distorted. For the most part, you will not notice a difference. You can get one at VisualGarage.com

·
Registered
74 Posts
The sharkfin antenna is a great improvement for looks in my opinion. It is very easy to install and the reception on it is about 95% of the original antenna. I say this because once in a while when I'm driving under an over-path or a tunnel, the clarity is not as good and gets distorted. For the most part, you will not notice a difference. You can get one at VisualGarage.com
does it do alright on AM?

·
Registered
588 Posts
does it do alright on AM?
To me, it does Ok on AM and SAT. It all depends on where you drive. I have no problems at all driving around everywhere, but when I get into the city(Manhattan), there are too many tall buildings and skyscrapers that it will lose the AM for a second or two and the SAT will lose the signal. Like I said, it varies depending on where you drive.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I noticed this thread is kinda slow, and I hope it's still active. Another NY area Dart owner checking in!

Name: Rob

Model: 2014 GT
Color: Billet Silver
Engine: 2.4L
Trans: Manual
Factory Packages: Tech, Sun/Sound, Int package, Hyper Black 18"
Mods/Upgrades: Injen CAI / RRM pulley / Spectrum Tuner / Rear spoiler / Mopar Side Skirts / carbon fiber skirt extensions / carbon fiber front chin splitter
Picture of Car: Dart 008.jpg Dart 009.jpg Don't pay attention to the plate...I can explain!
Dart 005.jpg

·
Registered
20 Posts
Shane
Castle Creek Ny
The wife and I have 2 2013 darts.
Mine:
2013 bright white
Limited trim package
All options available
1.4 Turbo
6 Speed Manual
Leather, Sun, tech you name it

Wife:
2013 Dart SXT
Orange
bone stock pretty much

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Shane
Castle Creek Ny
The wife and I have 2 2013 darts.
Mine:
2013 bright white
Limited trim package
All options available
1.4 Turbo
6 Speed Manual
Leather, Sun, tech you name it

Wife:
2013 Dart SXT
Orange
bone stock pretty much
Thenash23 Welcome to the forum. Check the Facebook page as well, as it is much more active with events and members posting pics. The forums are more for q&a as I am the mech of the group due to being an engineer lol.

-Mike

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'm on fb more than this app but I've been here a while. Purchased new 12/29/12

Name: Mike Doran

Model: 13 rallye
Color: black
Engine: 2.0
Trans: auto
Factory Packages: sxt, rallye, hyperblack wheels
Mods/Upgrades: mopar spoiler, new 6x9's, and dip
Picture of Car:

Attachments

·
Registered
340 Posts
I am a little late to the party lol

Name: Brenden Osika

Model: 14, GT
Color: Red
Factory Packages: Sun and Sound
Mods/Upgrades: Coming eventually
Picture of Car: 10708550_10204918855753854_3525296796175610746_o.jpg

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I am a little late to the party lol

Name: Brenden Osika

Model: 14, GT
Color: Red
Factory Packages: Sun and Sound
Mods/Upgrades: Coming eventually
Picture of Car: View attachment 49593

Brenden, great to hear from you! Please check the facebook page as there are a few group members from your area and you'll have a much easier time getting in touch with then there.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts