Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone tried dying the interior cloth seat bottoms? Mine are the cloth black but are starting to fade due. Thought about just using some of that interior vinyl and fabric dye. Or does anyone know of any good seat cover bottoms?

·
Registered
103 Posts
hey did you ever figure out what to do with your seats? i am going to be using interior dye on mine to darken them to a true black. i cleaned my interior and now my seats look gray.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
hey did you ever figure out what to do with your seats? i am going to be using interior dye on mine to darken them to a true black. i cleaned my interior and now my seats look gray.
What did you clean it with? Are you sure you extracted all dirt and detergent residue?

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
415 Posts
I was looking over the paint cans at AutoZone and something caught my eye. It was spray paint for material. Seats, furniture, etc.

·
Registered
103 Posts
i havent been able to do any work yet on the seats because the weather has not been on my side lately. as far as cleaning the seats goes, my seats arnt overly dirty so ill just use a material shampoo, toothbrush for the tight spots, regular brush for everything else, and then vacuum everything up. i actually got the interior dye from advance if i remember correctly. i can find out what i got if you need

·
Registered
67 Posts
My wifes 13 had the gray seats in it. Always looked nasty. I got all seats out of a 15 on half price day for less then 70 bucks. Look brand new. The special socket was like 25 bucks.
If you look around you might be able to find a deal.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
My wifes 13 had the gray seats in it. Always looked nasty. I got all seats out of a 15 on half price day for less then 70 bucks. Look brand new. The special socket was like 25 bucks.
If you look around you might be able to find a deal.
Can you post which MorTorq socket is correct? I know they come as a set and singly, just need the one that fits.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Its an M2. My M13 edition is a torx T40 bit so you could need both to do a swap. It depends on what yours has. My understanding is that they switched mid 2013 so 14 and above should definitely have the M2.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Got the Mortorq bit today. MT-2 is the correct bit and it is available by itself so you do not need the whole kit. Single MT-2 was about $8 shipped on eBay.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts