Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Dart GT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2013 Dodge Dart GT, and I recently tried to replace my passenger sun visor. After installing the new one, I realized that none of my interior lights work anymore (dome lights, sun visor light, dash accent lights, foot lights). I was thinking it could be a fuse issue, but just want to bounce the idea off of the community to see if anybody has had this issue before.

Thanks all.

·
Super Moderator
5,013 Posts
You possibly twisted the wiring for the visor and made a short. Check fuses after you fix the short.

·
Registered
2013 Dart GT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Checked the wiring, and everything was intact. Checked the fuse, and I had a blown 10 amp. Changed it out, and its working perfect now. Noticed a secondary fuse box that's even harder to get to, and there was a wonky looking 5 amp, but can't reach it.

·
Super Moderator
5,013 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Dart GT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, so I was working with the correct fuse box, but with the wrong idea in mind. No wonder I was so confused. Thank you so much for this. Greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Checked the wiring, and everything was intact. Checked the fuse, and I had a blown 10 amp. Changed it out, and its working perfect now. Noticed a secondary fuse box that's even harder to get to, and there was a wonky looking 5 amp, but can't reach it.
Would you please let us know what Fuse Cavity slot you changed? That would be great! I cannot find this info anywhere.

F1 - F27 as according to the manual. none of the descriptions mention interior lighting:

·
Super Moderator
5,013 Posts
Pretty sure it's the 10 amp F32 on the BCM. The BCM is on the drivers side under the dash on the firewall.
Circuit component Schematic Font Floor plan Parallel
Water Rectangle Font Audio equipment Parallel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts