Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like some input. I want a intercooler upgrade, preferably direct fit. Most of the intercoolers I've seen seem way to large. So far i like torks the best, but they never seem to have them. And i would love modern to make one. I'v gotten everything else from them and their great. So how about making one @Modernceo lol

·
Registered
933 Posts
Modern is making one. Check out their blog, they put pictures up of the prototype of it a while ago. It looks awesome! And DRP has the best and biggest one. But you need his intercooler pipes to go with it. SOOOOOO WORTH IT. Trust me.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Modern is making one. Check out their blog, they put pictures up of the prototype of it a while ago. It looks awesome! And DRP has the best and biggest one. But you need his intercooler pipes to go with it. SOOOOOO WORTH IT. Trust me.
I saw that a while ago, but haven't heard anything about it since. I thought it may have been scrapped, so I sent them an email and turns out they are still working on them. I am as happy about it, as i am sad its not out now. DRP has some wicked parts out their, but i won't need one that big. plus i already have pipes and they aren't his

1 - 4 of 4 Posts