Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I’ve been on this site a lot and I haven’t seen anyone post about actually installing the Enter and Go package on their Dodge Dart. I found all the parts and just was wondering can you guys help me out, I have the RFhub, BCM, proximity sensor, remote start antenna, the keyfob and the pigtail harness. They're basically already programmed to the parts that I have. Just need help with where to actually place em all. Oh and I have a 14 Dodge Dart Rallye 2.4L 😁

·
Super Moderator
4,139 Posts
Not sure if it's been done here. Check other FCA sites with alfaOBD threads. The way the electronics are married to each might be the biggest hurdle. Just trying to use a used BCM has not worked.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure if it's been done here. Check other FCA sites with alfaOBD threads. The way the electronics are married to each might be the biggest hurdle. Just trying to use a used BCM has not worked.
Ok thanks I’ll keep updating as I get more information

·
Super Moderator
4,139 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you I’m waiting for the parts to come in I should have them all by Friday. I’m going to record it and possible put it on YouTube and have a link for anybody who wants to try this next

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am interested to see the outcome.

I have been upgrading my dart and this sound like a good MOD.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts