Dodge Dart Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts
CARBON FIBER FENDER FLARES!!! FTW!! :furious: ..... no but seriously carbon fiber fender flares please :crazy:
I hear my bank account crying, my wife yelling at me that I spend too much on the Dart, and oh what's that... yeah my twin 15 month olds are actually crying... *shakes head* lol

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I hear my bank account crying, my wife yelling at me that I spend too much on the Dart, and oh what's that... yeah my twin 15 month olds are actually crying... *shakes head* lol
I hear your twins saying this lol

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
I want to know more about the sponsorship program I saw on your website!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I want to know more about the sponsorship program I saw on your website!
they won't sponsor a dart I asked they said no cause they have a dart.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Our sponsorship program is focused more on expanding into other markets. Since we already have a Dodge Dart in the shop we already have that void filled ATM. Having said that, if you are lined up with a magazine or TV show then we may offer up to a 100% sponsorship to that individual depending on the coverage.

·
Registered
430 Posts
i know things started out a bit slow but they are in overdrive right now. The shop is 100% focused on the dodge dart. I expect that we will have 10-12 new products available before the end of june. Here's a taste of what we are currently working on. Carbon fiber trunk (oem replica) carbon fiber bumper crosshairs carbon fiber front bumper cover center insert (the part painted black on the rallye) carbon fiber/fiberglass lip carbon fiber/fiberglass engine cover carbon fiber/fiberglass wiper cowl carbon fiber fuse box cover carbon fiber/fiberglass hoods (3 versions + factory replica) carbon fiber/fiberglass single, dual, triple a pillar gauge pods (full factory replacement) carbon fiber/fiberglass diffuser carbon fiber fuel door if you guys have ideas or things you want to see available in carbon fiber now is the time to speak up. Please do not ask for pricing, it is impossible to give that until the molds are made and r&d is complete. I will say however that pricing will be well under msrp. Stay tuned for prototype pictures as they become available.
awesome

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Couple of weeks and we should start having prototype parts.
Fantastic... keep me updated if at all possible... Once you all have a mock up diffuser and hood (thats what im really interested in) I'd be willing to make some up front payments to progress the production stage if the price is good!

21 - 40 of 52 Posts