Dodge Dart Forum banner

201 - 220 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Good things are happening, I wonder what else Tara has planned. From what I could see she has the front bumper, engine cover, rad cover, hood, trunk and wiper cowl(not in picture) removed from the car! ;)

drd1.JPG

Attachments

·
Mopar 13 Moderator
5,440 Posts
Good things are happening, I wonder what else Tara has planned. From what I could see she has the front bumper, engine cover, rad cover, hood, trunk and wiper cowl(not in picture) removed from the car! ;)
Tell her to grab the fuse box cover!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Prototype version 1 & 2 hoods are only a couple of weeks from being completed! Starting to get exciting, can't wait to see the finished product.

Once the prototype hoods are done we will open up a pre order for the hoods. Ball park price for the hoods will be around $500-650.00 before shipping.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Prototype version 1 & 2 hoods are only a couple of weeks from being completed! Starting to get exciting, can't wait to see the finished product. Once the prototype hoods are done we will open up a pre order for the hoods. Ball park price for the hoods will be around $500-650.00 before shipping.
Super excited to see the final product and is that in fiberglass or carbon fibre? I thought you'd offered free shipping on orders 100$ and more. Will these new hoods come precut with holes for washer fluid nozzles.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Pics when you can!!!!

"I can't drown my Demons, for they know how to swim."

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
Super excited to see the final product and is that in fiberglass or carbon fibre? I thought you'd offered free shipping on orders 100$ and more. Will these new hoods come precut with holes for washer fluid nozzles.
All of our prototypes will be made out of fiberglass.

I have no idea what shipping is going to be yet so I can't factor that into the pricing yet. I am trying to get better rates with our shipping carrier on freight shipments.

I can cutout the washer holes.

·
Registered
357 Posts
All of our prototypes will be made out of fiberglass. I have no idea what shipping is going to be yet so I can't factor that into the pricing yet. I am trying to get better rates with our shipping carrier on freight shipments. I can cutout the washer holes.
Ok thanks for the info, I'm only in huntsville so I shouldn't be worried about the shipping but that's good you will cutout the washer holes.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Still would like the hood to look like the CF scooped hood. Just my .02

·
Registered
398 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts

·
Registered