Dodge Dart Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
I should have more pictures of the one piece this weekend.

I wouldn't hold your breath for the 3 piece. To make it happen would require around 60 projected sales and right now I don't see that happening.
I hear what you are saying. I used to own a Dodge Magnum and everyone was crying about the lack of hoods for the car. A member took it upon himself to develop a hood based off of a poll taken on the LX forums. It was a great looking hood (scoop and heat extractors) at a good price point. Needless to say he lost his ass on it because he didn't do pre sales he just trusted that all the people that said they would buy it, would.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I hear what you are saying. I used to own a Dodge Magnum and everyone was crying about the lack of hoods for the car. A member took it upon himself to develop a hood based off of a poll taken on the LX forums. It was a great looking hood (scoop and heat extractors) at a good price point. Needless to say he lost his ass on it because he didn't do pre sales he just trusted that all the people that said they would buy it, would.
Don't even get me started :D

The old saying goes "Put your money were your mouth is".

·
Registered
24 Posts
I don't think so. I emailed him a few days ago and he said that It's still a work in progress.
There has to be a duck tail spoiler out there that fits the dart, even if it's not meant for the dart.
With a few modification.
For example I was looking at the camero SS Duck-tailed spoiler. It seems that with a few adjustments it will do the trick!
But I don't feel like tossing 500.00 in the trash In case of an error.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts