Dodge Dart Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Vendor
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Update: I finally broke down and got the unit and installed it middle of last week. I noticed the shifting seemed a bit firmer, and it seemed to hold gears a bit stronger. That was ok. The last couple of days however, The roads here in Seattle have been a little damp in the mornings on my way to work, and a couple of times I've found my tires breaking loose when I downshifted to third on the e-way doing 65... I might even be able to add a pound or two. Holy Cow! Big difference with a boosted 2.4L after a couple of days!
Slinky,

Thank You for the update! It truly makes happy to hear your excitement in the difference the AutoFlash provides for your Dart! We hope you continue to enjoy it!

·
Vendor
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
5 stars across the board! The Autoflash is among our consumers favorite upgrades!

Here is a review Bill left us!

" I know very little about anything mechanical. I was blown away at the increase in performance of the car. Take offs from a stop light are much faster, passing cars is never a problem, entering the interstate from the on ramps has been a breeze. The car has so much more get up and go. The gear shifts are smooth and provide the extra desired punch. My vehicle was purchased and shipped across country to NC. I was unaware of a tire pressure reset button that I needed to address and so I took it to a local Dealership. Looking for the tire sensor issue, their computer erased the Autoflash. Driving the car back home, I could tell a noticeable difference in performance. Once I did reinstall it, I had all of the enhanced performance back. I had my secretary install this for me. It literally took 30 seconds. I am extremely impressed with this product. Well worth the money."

Get yours today from MADNESS

Dodge Dart SE AutoFlash by MADNESS Online Store - DART Parts and Accessories

·
Registered
106 Posts
I just bought the Autoflash today for my GT.... expecting to unleash more performance on Saturday! <rubbing my hands Mr. Burns style>

·
Registered
106 Posts
HI Cipher9,

Have you had a chance to install the AutoFlash? We'd love to hear your feedback!
I have not had a chance to install it... my car has been in the shop for repairs and upgrades. I'm getting it back today or Monday and I'll definitely lend my thoughts about it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
HI Cipher9,

Have you had a chance to install the AutoFlash? We'd love to hear your feedback!
I have not had a chance to install it... my car has been in the shop for repairs and upgrades. I'm getting it back today or Monday and I'll definitely lend my thoughts about it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
@Dart MADNESS, I have tried the AutoFlash and I love it! Shift points are much better, I'm getting more immediate response on the throttle and torque is much stronger in the last two gears. I think I can understand why the auto would see more of a improvement; however, make no mistake, there is a significant improvement for manuals as well. My car is even more fun to ride in now.

·
Vendor
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
@Dart MADNESS, I have tried the AutoFlash and I love it! Shift points are much better, I'm getting more immediate response on the throttle and torque is much stronger in the last two gears. I think I can understand why the auto would see more of a improvement; however, make no mistake, there is a significant improvement for manuals as well. My car is even more fun to ride in now.
Well we are glad that you are enjoying your Autoflash.

Everyone else can get one for your Dodge Dart below.
Search - autoflash Online Store - DART Parts and Accessories

·
Vendor
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
The MADNESS AutoFlash relies on updating the maps of the TCU to allow the gearbox to improve shift times and bypass the torque limiter.

Often times vehicle manufactures will limit the full potential of a vehicle to compensate for all levels of drivers and maintenance, or because the manufacturer knows that in 18 months they will be releasing a more powerful version of that vehicle and can adjust the limiters to allow for this power increase.

So, the idea of the AutoFlash is to not only increase shift speed but to increase torque limitations throughout the gearing (except for 1st and reverse gears as we leave these at factory spec for safety) which in turn changes the speed of a shift.

The AutoFlash is a great stand-alone solution to improve your vehicle's performance but also works well in addition to our MAXPower ECM and our MADNESS GOPedal.

Available for the SXT, Aero, Limited, SE, and GT.

Product Link

·
Vendor
114 Posts
The AutoFlash not only increases shift speed but also increases torque limitations throughout the gearing which in turn changes the speed of a shift.

AutoFlash can be used with any ECU Flash or tuning box and other engine hardware modifications without issues.

The AutoFlash maps install within 30-90 seconds and it will not change the ECU flash counter or file size which could alert the manufacturer, this flash is undetectable.

To find the MADNESS AutoFlash for your Dodge Dart please visit the link below:

21 - 31 of 31 Posts