Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Registered
2014 Aero 1.4T 6 sp manual
Yup. That's right. I'm back. After well... entirely too long and regrettably selling my old Dart, I decided to hop back on the Dart bandwagon! I missed this car. BAD.

This one is a 2014 GT, 2.4L, 6 speed. Looks like the previous owner added some really dark tint. I'm not sure if I like the windows this dark. It's got a gloss black shifter and some interesting looking wheels. I already forgot the manufacturer. Interior is in great shape and stock. Thank Goodness. It was JUST traded in last night. It has 150k on it, but I saw the 200k and 300k threads. I don't think I need to worry too much about that.

I signed all the paperwork today, it should be delivered to me tomorrow. So yeah, what have I missed these past 7 years? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sounds like you missed your car 不不不

Registered
2014 Aero 1.4T 6 sp manual
A little. :ROFLMAO:

I've since taken care of the tint issue. It was bubbling and peeling anyway so it had to go regardless. I got an oil change at my Dodge dealership, because I wasn't sure if the Ford dealership I bought it from used the proper oil. I also took their logo off of the trunk. I installed new plugs and new brakes. The car drives just like I remember.
Lol I bought mine from a Ford dealer too, but I was too lazy to peel the logo off the trunk. They really did have great service though, it's the only vehicle I have bought from them and 3 years later they still sent me a birthday card 不不不

Gotta do something to try to move Fords I guess 不不

1 - 2 of 2 Posts