Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yup. That's right. I'm back. After well... entirely too long and regrettably selling my old Dart, I decided to hop back on the Dart bandwagon! I missed this car. BAD.

This one is a 2014 GT, 2.4L, 6 speed. Looks like the previous owner added some really dark tint. I'm not sure if I like the windows this dark. It's got a gloss black shifter and some interesting looking wheels. I already forgot the manufacturer. Interior is in great shape and stock. Thank Goodness. It was JUST traded in last night. It has 150k on it, but I saw the 200k and 300k threads. I don't think I need to worry too much about that.

I signed all the paperwork today, it should be delivered to me tomorrow. So yeah, what have I missed these past 7 years? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds like you missed your car 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ
A little. :ROFLMAO:

I've since taken care of the tint issue. It was bubbling and peeling anyway so it had to go regardless. I got an oil change at my Dodge dealership, because I wasn't sure if the Ford dealership I bought it from used the proper oil. I also took their logo off of the trunk. I installed new plugs and new brakes. The car drives just like I remember.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol I bought mine from a Ford dealer too, but I was too lazy to peel the logo off the trunk. They really did have great service though, it's the only vehicle I have bought from them and 3 years later they still sent me a birthday card 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Gotta do something to try to move Fords I guess 馃ぃ馃ぃ
You know what, they were actually pretty cool. No BS and the salesguy wasn't trying to give me his life story, just straight to the point, and he was writing the paperwork up while I was test driving the car. I didn't even tell him that I wanted it until I got back. :ROFLMAO:

The Dart is serving its purpose well. It's keeping miles off of my Wrangler. I drive 18k a year alone just going back and forth to work!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts