Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
....almost hard to believe with all the time and work you have in your Dart. I hope you will still be an active member on the Forum :)
I surprised myself. The trigger was Eurocompulsion releasing tuning for the 124. Same motor as my Dart, 1000 pounds lighter. And it handles so much better, too.

I'll have some parts for sale soon. Sadly, I can't get the HPSI intercooler pipes off because I don't have the stockers.

·
Premium Member
3,619 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
I went and looked at them on friday evening........I am oh so envious! The Lusso makes so much sense over the base, and the Abarth version is not different enough to warrant the price increase, in my not so humble opinion. Optioning up the Lusso will be good enough for me. hoping for this summer.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I went and looked at them on friday evening........I am oh so envious! The Lusso makes so much sense over the base, and the Abarth version is not different enough to warrant the price increase, in my not so humble opinion. Optioning up the Lusso will be good enough for me. hoping for this summer.
Do it, you'll love it! I agree, the Lusso is the sweet spot.

·
Registered
653 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
fiat124lussoenginebay.jpg

Wish there was a better emoticon for shock! It shares nothing with a Dart. I wonder if there is a FSM for that?

·
Premium Member
3,619 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,619 Posts
It looks like they placed the engine longitudinal as opposed to the Dart's transverse placement.
Yeah and that makes sense and that car is RWD correct @sharkcohen ? But I would have to say that the engines are still extremely similar!

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts