Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,048 Posts
tell all i wanna know how was your treatment??? out come..
The only supporting vendor I've dealt with is Rock Auto, who sell OEM-equivalent repair parts for just about every production car ever sold in North America. Their prices are great, and they always deliver exactly what I order in the time frame they provide (which depends on shipping method). I've never had any surprises with customs clearance or anything like that. They seem to have a good selection of parts in stock as well. I haven't ordered a lot from them, but they're my go-to source for parts. Funny story, I get my stuff delivered to me at work, because my front door is 15 feet from a bus stop on a busy street and there is no way I am getting stuff left there to be stolen. It turns out our receiver at work is also a happy customer of Rock Auto, which he says is where he gets all his car parts as well. Car parts are stupidly expensive in Canada, to the point that it's a lot cheaper to pay currency exchange, shipping, and customs fees to get them shipped to me here in Ontario from Iowa (that's where my last order from Rock Auto shipped from).

·
Registered
281 Posts
X2 for Rock auto being awesome.

I've done a fair bit of business with modern and they've always been good to deal with.

Positive experiences with RRM and Deyeme as well. For the most part our vendors are pretty good.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sounds good... always good to hear things about vendors who are good..i know there are some horror stories..

·
Registered
344 Posts
I've had good experiences with MP, deyeme and RRM, but the one vender that I swear on is RockAuto. I even wear their hat almost daily!

They've surprised me many times before...need a new radiator asap? Somehow without charging me I had it on my doorstep next day!

BMW X5 fuel pump went bad? Then the replacement died within a week? Their return policy is amazing too! I was even a little nervous about shipping a fuel pump that smelled like fuel even after cleaning it and it wasn't a problem. They do have you split shipping on returns with them, but either way I saved a FORTUNE using this site.

My wife hates the magnets they shop though because everytime I get a box it's on the fridge! She chucked most of them out not too long ago but there's still 8 on there as I type this!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Modern performance is great! Super customer service. Simpletire.com has great prices. I ordered 6 tires total, 2 for the wife and 4 for mine. Shipped them quick and right to my installer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts