Dodge Dart Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nope. No price on any of the stuff that is supposed to be released. Also, no performance information from them either. It's all up in the air and subject to change =\
Figures... I just hope that it's reasonable. I think it's ridiculous, what they want for the small dart factory spoiler...

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
there is no price at all for the duck tail spoiler because mopar has not made it and also the might never make it I do not remember them even saying they would make it plus if they did make it it would cost over $1000. The defuser is made already and can be ordered through allmoparparts.

·
Premium Member
1,524 Posts
there is no price at all for the duck tail spoiler because mopar has not made it and also the might never make it I do not remember them even saying they would make it plus if they did make it it would cost over $1000. The defuser is made already and can be ordered through allmoparparts.
During the SEMA press release they did state that besides the Scat Packages, for the Dart they would be releasing the dual vented functional aluminum hood, 3-piece deck lid spoiler, new exhaust dump with side exhaust and 19x8inch black wheels.
But again, subject to change.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I will cry also! But I would recommend saving your money until April when it will be Dodge's 100th year anniversary (to me aka "2014 spring") so I'm hoping they might whip out something At MATS in Vegas
Yeah, I gotta get the wheels first. Probly look pretty dumb with that spoiler and steelies! :-(

·
Registered
35 Posts
are these guys still around? I have called the past 2 days with no answer and emailed them and havent heard a thing.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.