Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some questions about my 2014 dart turbo I went to the dealer and they said they couldn’t help me I’m at a loss right now I really need some help I need somebody that I could email or text or something can somebody please help me

·
Registered
2 Posts
So I have like seven different codes on my car ..I have unichip on my car they said I cannot do anything until that is taken off I bought the car with that on there I have the old computer in the back but do not know how to install it they said also I need to have some kind of flash done but in order to do that I have to fix a shutter or something they were not willing to give me any prices because I have to take that tuner off the person that sold me the car has a tuner on there but deleted me and blocked me So he knew the car was not in great shape which I am not concerned because I can fix it but I’m just at a loss now like what do I do do I really need to get this shutter thing before they can work on the car I also need to see how to pull the unit ship and switch back to the old computer

·
Premium Member
2013 Dart Limited 1.4T 6-Speed
230 Posts
Where do you live? The Uni Chip should be pretty easy to remove if it uses the plug & play harness. Someone on here might be near you and able to help if you're not comfortable pulling it off.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’m not sure what do you unhook I seen the part in the middle of the wires to connect an on connect but there’s a wire that goes somewhere else that I’m not sure where it goes it just sucks that Dodge couldn’t even tell me what’s wrong with it or didn’t really care because I have this stupid chip on my car that I didn’t even put their

·
Super Moderator
3,387 Posts
Have you tried searching for the the instructions to install this Unichip? It could be just a matter of going back through the steps.

·
Super Moderator
3,387 Posts
Post some pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts