Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Honestly have to say people are pretty surprised when they pull up next to you.and they think for a minute.oh that Dart can't beat me. Are they suprised when all they see is your back taillights. And they can't catch you. The 2.4 four cylinder Does it's job. I'm pretty hard on it. Who has topped there Dart At?? I'm just going to say well over 130 mph. I'm not sure what the 1.4 or 2.0 turbos do. Thanks Dart Owners.
Code:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I Honestly have to say people are pretty surprised when they pull up next to you.and they think for a minute.oh that Dart can't beat me. Are they suprised when all they see is your back taillights. And they can't catch you. The 2.4 four cylinder Does it's job. I'm pretty hard on it. Who has topped there Dart At?? I'm just going to say well over 130 mph. I'm not sure what the 1.4 or 2.0 turbos do. Thanks Dart Owners.
Code:
The 2.4l tops out at 120....

·
Registered
712 Posts
I don't think those people are even attempting to race you bud. The dart is far from far from being fast, hell i don't even really consider it zippy. The dart on a good day going downhill and a clutch dump could get into the 7s for 0-60. Even when new they weren't anywhere close to being fast, now 2-3 years from the last one being made nothing has changed

·
Registered
24 Posts
I don't think those people are even attempting to race you bud. The dart is far from far from being fast, hell i don't even really consider it zippy. The dart on a good day going downhill and a clutch dump could get into the 7s for 0-60. Even when new they weren't anywhere close to being fast, now 2-3 years from the last one being made nothing has changed
God bless you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
mopar22
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing