Dodge Dart Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
150 - 400 fps?
thats unnecessary dude
most likely your monitor is only good for 60 anyway
you should download msi afterburner and see how much vram you use when playing wow, it most likely is not using up all the memory your 670s have, unless you are playing at 4k, which a 670 or even a pair of 670s couldnt do at the fps you are saying

·
Registered
15 Posts
150 - 400 fps?
thats unnecessary dude
most likely your monitor is only good for 60 anyway
you should download msi afterburner and see how much vram you use when playing wow, it most likely is not using up all the memory your 670s have, unless you are playing at 4k, which a 670 or even a pair of 670s couldnt do at the fps you are saying
Monitor is good to 120 it's a 1080 3d Samsung at the time had the lowest screen delay of like .2 or .02? It wasn't cheap neither was the all out build here which is why I was considering the upgrade cause these cards aren't compatible to led. And yeah it's a bit unnessicary but I like to have the speed and not worry about the screen lag plus I'm kinda the bench mark queen to my friends comps..

Steam thekeebler420
Bnet Rocco#1136

·
Registered
340 Posts
I lost count on how many games I have on steam, But I pretty much live on my pc My steam name is Meik. pic is doge
Recently i have been playing BF4, farcry 4, asscreed, and the crew. I still play tons of others though the occasional minecraft tech pack or even a login on wow to see if ppl i know are on.

A friend and I tried to do Youtube but pretty much gave up on it. Now we only upload short clips if something cool happens while playing.

Comp specs follow

i7 4790k, gtx 770 sc, 8 gb ram, air cooled, ssd, 3tb storage. and a bunch of expensive peripherals. and more coming cause i just love to spend money.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I only do Steam with Rocksmith..

·
Registered
41 Posts
I currently have 384 games on steam and all of them are installed lol.

I also have Origin and Uplay.

Currently playing The Crew. I want GTA V for PC but it just got delayed AGAIN.... until march.

I also attend local LAN Parties.

My system specs.

PC Case: CM Storm Stryker
Motherboard: MSI Z77 MPower
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.5gHZ
CPU Cooling: Corsair H110 Water Cooler
Ram: 4 x 4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3
HDD-1: 240GB Corsair Force 3 - OS
HDD-2: 2TB - Media
HDD-3: 3TB - Games
HDD-4: 640GB - Anime
HDD-5: 1TB - Backup
Graphic Card: 2 x EVGA GTX 660 ti FTW Edition in SLI
PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W
Monitor 1: - LG 22" LED (Left)
Monitor 2: - Samsung 24" LED (Center)
Monitor 3: - LG 22" LED (Right)

Laptop Specs:
Alianware 17
CPU: Intel Core i7
Ram: 16GB DDR3
HDD-1: 120GB Plextor SSD - OS
HDD-2: 1TB - Games
HDD-3: 500GB - Games
HDD-4: 500GB - Media
Graphic Card: GTX 765m 2GB

·
Registered
41 Posts
I dont know if its just me but lately I feel that there haven't been a lot of big releases for PC.

Seems like there are far more indie games than AAA titles for the PC.

I know PC has a huge backlog of games but im talking about currently.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I cant wait for GTAV....I hope the delays are worth it!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I play Counter strike GO. steam profile link is csstride. name is stride pic is white with stride written sideways! I used to play cod until they ruined it.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts