Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 Dodge dart 1.4 turbo charge. I am a new owner for a bout a year and I have no idea how to keep my car up to date.
When I bought the car it already came with the O2 sensor problem no biggie I bought one didn’t know I need 2 wow!!
OK. Then I was in a major accident when a Yukon truck hit me really hard and now I have 50 million problems with this car.
First.. highways speeds of 70 and above the car shakes
Second... I got a fix with a Wheel alignment suspension tie rods control arms and to my surprise I didn’t know I had a sensor in the grill of the front bumper wow.
It’s almost like no one knows how to fix this car
I’m ready to jus give up until I ran into this forum
Any help

·
Super Moderator
4,899 Posts
Does it still shake? Usually that is a wheel balance problem and any car can have that happen. Is the grill shutter giving you a problem? Just about every newer Chrysler product has grill shutters. All modern engines have an upstream and a downstream O2 sensor for fuel management and catalytic convertor monitoring, nothing unusual about that. The Dart is just not much different from anything else on the road. If you are not your own mechanic, keep looking. You can always get a second opinion here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts