Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 Dart SXT 1.4L turbo with 6 speed manual trans. My car has been an issue literally from the minute the car left the dealers lot. As I was getting on the freeway that was less than 200 ft from the dealers driveway the intercooler hose blew out from brake fluid from the vacuum pump leaking onto it. I got that fixed but then I had to get the vacuum pump fixed. I thought I just needed new gaskets to fix the vacuum pump but after 3 tries I gave up and took the car to a shop to be fixed. The mechanic put a new battery in the car, changed the oil, (put the wrong oil back in) changed the vacuum pump and then lost a bracket several bolts, the engine cover nut, and several other parts and then never said anything about it. most of the bolts I have already replaced but there are several parts that are no longer available anywhere and there are no local salvage yards to look in for parts. I have since replaced the clutch, flywheel, pressure plate, clutch slave cylinder, upper radiator hose, and several other minor parts. After I got the transmission back in and I was back on the road my turbo starts acting up. (I think its the wastegate solenoid that is the issue). Oh I almost forgot, the exhaust flange bolts from the catalytic converter to the exhaust pipe are failing and I have an exhaust leak there. Now I just have to figure out how to get those bolts out and new ones back in without removing the catalytic converter.

At this point I am looking for a couple of parts that are no longer available.
Part number: 06510773AA
Rectangle Automotive exterior Cylinder Metal Font

this part I can find no reference to or part number for.. I will try to post a picture.
Motor vehicle Automotive fuel system Automotive design Auto part Automotive air manifold

The part I need is the dog leg bracket pictured in the yellow circle.

I would like to thank you all for any help you can give me on this.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts