Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Got a CAI for Christmas from HPS. Pretty generous might I add.

I was wondering if anyone has had and experience with this one? I didn't see it anywhere on throughout the 2.4l pages.

I have a 2014 SXT 2.4l a/t.

Looks and feels pretty solid, came with a K&N filter.

Unfortunately Illinois is a tundra right now so it'll be a minute before I'm able to put it in.

Any feedback would be super appreciated!!!

·
Registered
707 Posts
it's a similar intake to the injen, there is nothing wrong about it but like any intake dont expect the powergain shown on their website though

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yeah I know. I'm pretty new with adding engine aftermarket items, so I figured this would be a good first project for me.

Thank you!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just an update for anyone who cares.

Installation went smooth. Went through the wheel well instead of the bumper.

Put a K&N filter on with an Injen Hydroshield just for ease of mind since I live in Illinois.

Like everyone says, performance wise, not much there, maybe a little more gidee up, sounds a bit tougher but that's about it.

I like it, works well, so if anyone is looking for a CAI option, I'd recommend this being one of them.

IMG_2113.JPG

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Just an update for anyone who cares.

Installation went smooth. Went through the wheel well instead of the bumper.

Put a K&N filter on with an Injen Hydroshield just for ease of mind since I live in Illinois.

Like everyone says, performance wise, not much there, maybe a little more gidee up, sounds a bit tougher but that's about it.

I like it, works well, so if anyone is looking for a CAI option, I'd recommend this being one of them.

View attachment 107801
Looks great. I have the Injen 2.4L CAI which looks very similar. I also added the Injen Hydroshield as a precaution. May not have the engineering, and/or gains, of the full silicon CAI's, but I am happy with mine as well. Nice job!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts