Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Good info, thanks! I see your settings icon is a wrench. Is that because it's a 2013 or because of the update?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good video, but I think you could probably trim it down to like 5 mins. :D

No update for my radio.
I could have but i like to go through every step in all my tutorials its just something i do! I want to go over all details as much as i can and try not to miss much...:)

how do you have a 2012 dart?
I have a 2014 Dart. Had a 2013 model a few mouths ago

Good info, thanks! I see your settings icon is a wrench. Is that because it's a 2013 or because of the update?
No this is a 2014 model i no longer have the 2013...updating my info now

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have 2013 Rallye, with the 8.4 screen, but it says that there is no update for my ride. Any thoughts?
Means you don't need the update.

Does not make scenes to me as all radio should be the same...I could upload the update file for you guys to download...Once you plug it in should tell you if your system needs the update...but i would put a disclaimer on that let me know and i will upload the file...If anyone from Dodge/Chrysler and let us know are each files different for each car or are they all the same files?!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
mine 2012 built 2013 model and I need update, my screen keep crashing twice a day, changed 5 connect modules and 2 screens....

·
Registered
1 Posts
[QUOTE = "Llamalord, publicación: 324725, miembro: 4388"]
[MEDIA = youtube] TgOCSws5XOY [/ MEDIA]
La página Uconnect me dice error NIV que hago

¡Espero que esto ayude!

Déjame saber lo que ustedes piensan!
[/CITAR]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts