Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People have been sending me stuff and I thought I would share some. If you have some good ones please post.

Reactions: Mass_Paul

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
80 thousand dollars.....

·
Super Moderator
3,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thought there would be a lot more?
Here is another one.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Thought there would be a lot more?
Here is another one.
View attachment 125582
This forum isn't very active and there are very few of us true enthusiasts left here so it's not surprising. Most of the views are actually bots and mass downloads such as by the internet archive so take that as you will.

I do have to say though some of these memes are hilarious especially @jsblanch s bug!

Anyway any activity even though I'm not contributing is appreciated! I mostly lurk and I'm sure a few others do too!

·
Super Moderator
3,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well maybe these will bring the place back from life support?

Reactions: Mass_Paul

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Reactions: Cntrollerfanboy

·
Premium Member
6,167 Posts
2020, the decade of Doomer culture begins. Just shows how easily the average human is manipulated by fear.
Meh, people have short memories. But 2022, it will be like this had never happened and we will have learned zero lessons whatsoever. Except for the few million who will probably die. It will be a pretty permanent lesson for them, I suppose.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Meh, people have short memories. But 2022, it will be like this had never happened and we will have learned zero lessons whatsoever. Except for the few million who will probably die. It will be a pretty permanent lesson for them, I suppose.
Haven't you seen night of the living dead? Who's to say that will be permanent!?

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I'm willing to bet this won't even reach the global death rate of H1N1 back in 2009, which was estimated between 200-500k people. I am also willing to bet that the Corona won't even reach the annual "flu" death rate average of 30k deaths in the USA.

From the CDC website: "H1N1 virus continues to circulate as a seasonal flu virus, and cause illness, hospitalization, and deaths worldwide every year." Seasonal flu you say? LOL.

Another giant nothingburger.

·
Super Moderator
3,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A little bump for this thread.

Reactions: jsblanch

·
Super Moderator
3,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
For the kids: