Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has been answered already, didn't see anything in the search. I'm in Canada and am strongly considering the Rallye which starts at $18,995 CAD. On the dodge site, the Limited starts at $22,745. Can we assume the R/T is next in line at probably $24,000-$26,000? Would we be talking about $40-$50 more per month or more like $80-$100 more per month?

Probably out of my price range!

·
Premium Member
13,037 Posts
<_< .. the build & Price is down again, or I'd check that. I'm pretty sure someone has pseudo-priced an R/T. It's supposed to start at 22k as well, I believe, and comes standard with most of the Limited's goodies.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I bought a fully loaded Limited (2.0l) automatic for $26,600 USD that is with sales tax included. The only thing I would get on the R/T that I would have to pay for would be 18" hyper black wheels. I believe the cost of that would be slightly more than offset by the Premium Group being standard on the R/T. The major differnces like the engine and suspension differences are all part of the standard R/T package.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Some of the suspension parts are even the same. I've seen someone post that the part number for the rear sway bar is the same on the Rallye and the RT.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Just saying that a fully loaded R/t should be no more expensive than a fully loaded limited because it has more standard features. I wll lnow for sure when the R/T comes out and I trade in the Limited for the price of the sales tax.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts