Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys. First post over here on this forum, I frequent the SRT forums which is on its way to dying off. LOL Anyways, I am the current owner of a 2004 Dodge Neon SRT4 with a big turbo kit (Delta 46 AGP) and when the Dart SRT is released the Neon is going under the knife as the track car, while the Dart will be the daily. I don't currently own a Dart because of my extreme patience for the SRT version. :cool: Any of you guys doing the same???? Post up pics of your car(s). Here's mine and also the 2003 SRT4 I used to own:

This is the 2003 I used to own, it was bone stock and had issues.

And here's my build thread over at SRT forums currently under construction >>>>>>>2K3PL24's Super Awesome Build Thread - Dodge SRT Forum

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
2003 owner here, patiently waiting for a Dart SRT haha. I have owned this one for just over 2 years I think, fixing her up at a steady pace. It never ends with these, but she runs strong.
10731037_2605378863625_988028890445843124_n.jpg
62060_2290992084152_115126058_n.jpg
10888941_2644743447715_7483634409880224713_n.jpg
1798505_2609396444062_1121143930856568644_n.jpg

·
Registered
396 Posts
I had one but got tired of waiting dart22.jpg

·
Registered
112 Posts
My son owns a highly modified CSRT. It ran 11.7 in the quarter with slicks. It's set up for road courses now. We were up at Watkins Glen for a track day with Chin Motor Sports and he was passing everybody in the novice class which included GTR's, Corvettes, Mustangs, Porches, BMW's and my old Plymouth. Of course most of those guys were my age and no longer had the immortality of youth, LOL.

·
Registered
713 Posts
My son owns a highly modified CSRT. It ran 11.7 in the quarter with slicks. It's set up for road courses now. We were up at Watkins Glen for a track day with Chin Motor Sports and he was passing everybody in the novice class which included GTR's, Corvettes, Mustangs, Porches, BMW's and my old Plymouth. Of course most of those guys were my age and no longer had the immortality of youth, LOL.
What's your son's name?

Most people really under estimate the calibers handling ability thanks to the magazines lol.

Oh hey look it's turnip :cool2:

·
Registered
320 Posts
I was never a fan of the gen II neon, nor the Caliber, so I never bothered even looking at them. I too am hoping the DSRT is worthy of the hype if it is ever released. I'll give it Couple cycles before I pull the trigger tho. Now, if they release a bad ass mid sized car,I may have to go that route.

j

·
Registered
588 Posts
I'm loving seeing all these SRT4's its like a blast from the past. I have had a thing for them since my room mate in the Army took me for a ride in his. Looking forward to finishing up the 1000+ HP shop SRT4
Tyson

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow!! It's great to see a lot of replies. It took awhile to have this thread accepted by mods for some reason so I thought it fell into obscurity. Love the skittles guys!!!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
I sold my NSRT in February and my HHR SS was totaled in March. I'm waiting to see a DSRT before buying another NSRT. Realtune for the win! :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
I was going to get one, but then a once in a long time chance came around to buy a bone stock Cobalt SS/TC sedan... so I had to jump on it as it was only 8100 and the NSRT's I was looking at were $8995 so... I went with newer and have been loving it since.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Wishing I had an SRT4, was waiting for the DSRT but have decided on the 2015 Aero in April, give myself time to accumulate a bit more money and rebudget once my paternity leave is over to compensate for my fiancee's smaller income. Thinking of possibly looking into an SRT4 to have on the side in another year, if I can find one in good shape - could keep my Dart stored and cozy over the harsh winters and have a fun daily I can cart the baby around in still.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 04 SRT4 that I purchased brand new. It's a Mopar Stage 3 with big exhaust and intercooler. I'll never get rid of it. My wife just purchased a 15 Dart Rallye. We lowered it, added mags, CAI and Flowmaster exhaust. She really likes the car. I'm waiting to see what Dodge does with the SRT Dart. My daily driver Avenger just might get traded.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
17 Participants
rtsrt4
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing