Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
103. Saw somewhere else and in a car and driver (I think) that 119 is the quickest it will go.

·
Registered
871 Posts
103. Saw somewhere else and in a car and driver (I think) that 119 is the quickest it will go.
I also think I saw 116 in someone's Dart on here where he didn't even do it. When he purchased the car and finally looked at the screen it was already there from some other guy. I made some dumb comment about popping the Dart's cherry.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I've hit 115 a couple times... the little car has power! haha.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Probably not the best idea of a thread. Practically admitting you broke the law. And I dont think that this forum should be advocating stupid-fast with this car.. at least not on the open highways.
There are race tracks for this type of thing!

SRT Track Experience | driveSRT

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Probably not the best idea of a thread. Practically admitting you broke the law. And I dont think that this forum should be advocating stupid-fast with this car.. at least not on the open highways.
Hey now I never said I broke the law. Always practice safe driving on public roads. I chose to do this on a old airport runway. Btw I will get it higher another day I thought I had less runway than I did.

1 - 20 of 287 Posts