Dodge Dart Forum banner

How did you hear about Dodge-Dart.org - The Premier Dodge Dart Forum

874138 Views 642 Replies 552 Participants Last post by  alpinegreenneon
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site. If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks! :)
Reactions: 5
641 - 643 of 643 Posts
Got a 2013 dodge dart rally and want to mod it more and add things nice small car to build on.
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site. If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks! :)

Hello, I found you guys through a google search, researching causes / fixes for the trunk button acting up intermittently and the "parking light out" message that constantly shows up on the dash read out. I was only on ur forum for about 45 seconds and that's all it took for me to know that It is a blessing that you guys built this and are welcoming me into your community. Thank you for having me. Your forum has become such an incredible wealth of knowledge and support driven by the shaired experiences and learnings of the collective community. Well done, It's amazing. Was recently blessed w/ a 2013 1.4l multi-air turbo SXT 6speed manual w/ 140,000mi plus on the odometer. I'm hoping w/ treating her right, and willing to put in the work, that I could get another 100k on the dial. the clutch and flywheel were replaced at 125,000, so I hope to be able to keep the rest of her running long enough to use up the duty cycle of the new clutch. Now that I have the strength of community on my side, I'm confident that goal will be achieved.
See less See more
Hey welcome!
Good to see you did not get the DDCT. There's a lot of them for sale on used car lots these days and I worry about those folks.
The 1.4 has a timing belt that should have been replaced at about 100k miles. Check yours.
641 - 643 of 643 Posts