Dodge Dart Forum banner
621 - 638 of 638 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site. If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks! :)
Looking up questions about wiring because I’m jerry riging a lot of stuff with my car

·
Registered
7 Posts
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site. If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Well I'm currently looking for new tires for my GT15 and that's what got me here.

·
Registered
1 Posts

google

·
Registered
3 Posts
In the past few months since I bought my car, there were a few things that I had to look up and I always ended up getting the right answer here. Seemed only fitting to join, whether it be for a question I had or whatever.

So, hello new friends!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
yahoo search. Having issues with oil consumption on our 2014 Dodge Dart GT, only has 16,000 miles on it and it died on me in the middle of rush hour going 45 mph. The car just stalled and I was stuck in the intersection.

·
Registered
1 Posts

I have been searching for parts for my '71 Dart Swinger street machine and stumbled into this spot.

·
Administrator
5,730 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Dart Limited 1.4 Turbo DDCT Tungsten Metalic 135,000 Miles
2 Posts
I found a 2013 1.4 Turbo Limited on Craigslist and wanted to pound my head full of everything I could find out about it before I bought it. I stumbled across this forum online and found what I was looking for. (I bought the car) as a first car for my daughter.... if I can bring myself to give it up. 😎 Quirky but cool car.
Glad I found this and glad to be here.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi from Calgary Alberta.
I was researching my 2014 Dart before I pulled the trigger and bought it.
So I guess Google pointed 👉 out your site.
Thank you for the tech help as to restoring this Dart.
The main problems with my Dart can and will be sorted out I will post questions and pictures to come.
AL

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone I came across this forum look for information on the possibility of turbocharging or a E85 kit for the 2.4 L tigershark engine. not on a dart but a Fiat 500X. that has the 2.4

·
Registered
2 Posts

Google search

621 - 638 of 638 Posts