Dodge Dart Forum banner

601 - 616 of 616 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I came upon this site this morning, while researching the in infamous 2013 reverse lockout cable mystery. Why did it break? Why is the new one longer? Why do I have to replace the shifter knob? Needless to say, my questions were answered. And then some!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Late to posting here, but was searching for getting LEDs to work with the canbus system in the car. It opened more rabbit holes then it closed sadly... Alice has got an expensive overhaul.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was looking into the rev limiting on my GT and your website popped up (Google). I'm happy knowing there is a little community, even after the dart has already been discontinued.

IMG_4413.JPG IMG_1884.jpg IMG_1855.jpg IMG_1847(1).jpg IMG_1849(1).jpg IMG_1876(1).jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
I helped my daughter buy her 13 Limited, Her mom is jealous and we all love the little bugger. Then trouble appeared and I found you guys out of desperation. I've joined groups for my other cars and the suggestions are what helps the most. Reporting the final repair is where most lose interest but I do not just help myself.
Glad to be here and looking forward to our interactions over such a cool car.

·
Registered
2,844 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I did a search on 'Dodge Dart website'. I belong to a few automobile websites. I really was interested in the Dodge Dart when it was introduced and disappointed when it was discontinued. It is impossible to tell that the model suffered from poor sales as here in Phoenix, AZ, Dodge Darts are everywhere.

·
Super Moderator
4,635 Posts
I was looking into the rev limiting on my GT and your website popped up (Google). I'm happy knowing there is a little community, even after the dart has already been discontinued.

View attachment 125205 View attachment 125206 View attachment 125207 View attachment 125208 View attachment 125209 View attachment 125210
Always loved the 5 spoke GT wheels in Silver on a Black car. That is one CLEAN GT and looks like around 50k miles. Interior looks spotless. Need to clean mine come spring to get the interior back to that status lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! My name is Aaron. The Dodge Dart was always a good looking car to me back when it was new in 2013. I was looking for a Dodge Dart for a while, and I wanted one with the 2.4 tigershark paired to the 6 speed manual. I spent like 3-4 months looking for a GT with that bigger motor. Sure enough my search came to an end with a trade that just happened to show up at the dealership I work at. A black 2014 GT with 61k on her with the motor and tranny I wanted. I'm fairly new to the whole tuning gig, but I did some research to find a site that would help me build as I go along, and give some good experienced pointers, and well... here I am!

601 - 616 of 616 Posts