Dodge Dart Forum banner

581 - 600 of 625 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I was searching on the internet for a solutions to a problem with the clutch on my 2013 Dart

·
Registered
1 Posts
Was looking around for other people who also really liked Darts and stumbled on in here (= Really like the way the site looks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi all !
Simply google it , typing ...Dodge Dart Forum and was 1st pick on the list , I think I got to the right place as I have(had) many Dart's in my collection :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was looking to get additional information about the 2015 Dodge Dart GT I recently purchased. Like several others, I did a search for Dodge Dart Forums and this site was first on the list.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had used explorer forum a ton for my truck so when i traded it in for my Dart a few weeks ago the first thing i searched for is Dodge dart forum and this site 2018-07-14 06.29.34.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
bought seat covers for the rear seat. when I googled how to remove the forum came up. when I had my Ford Ranger I was on a similar forum. btw still have not been able to install seat covers

·
Registered
7 Posts
Actually been using this site since I first got my Dart last year, never got around to making myself a profile. Loved the atmosphere and the people in it, so I decided to bite the bullet and take the time to make one- especially since I love my Dart. Think I found it off a thread about Darts in general when I was looking to get one myself. It used to be so confusing with all the different types and add-ons and features, but after a while it all sorta clicked. Super excited to finally be a part of the community!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I found the forum through Google. I was doing some research because a local dealership had a bunch of Darts, all with less than 5k miles on them for a great price. Got myself a deal.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Looking for a community of people that share the passion for the Dart. My Dart is just getting faster even if they stopped selling them.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Always doing research and always take me to here so i became a member to contribute something if i can...and i like people's builds :]

581 - 600 of 625 Posts