Dodge Dart Forum banner

41 - 60 of 610 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I found this site on a Google search for more info on the 2013 Dart. I just got a Rallye yesterday and I was looking for info on where to get accessories for the car.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Hi, I found this site on a Google search for more info on the 2013 Dart. I just got a Rallye yesterday and I was looking for info on where to get accessories for the car.
Welcome to the site Parisjoy! Enjoy your new toy. See you on the forums!

·
Premium Member
2,532 Posts
Welcome to the site Parisjoy! Enjoy your new toy. See you on the forums!
Yes, welcome!! We are glad to have you and we encourage you to read up on every topic Dart/Automotive related that we have! :big smile:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Was searching for accessories for my new Limited on Google and found this forum! :in love: its been a great help and looking through all the different postings and questions have proved very useful. Some of these things I never would have thought of! I stumbled upon the Dart as well just looking for a new car and boy I am so glad I did!! If I would have known about it when some of you have the suspense would be absolutely be eating me alive :furious: I'm not planning on doing much to my Limited--I'm just stoked to own such a beautiful car!!

·
Premium Member
13,037 Posts
Welcome guys, and as far as the acessories go, there isn't a whole lot yet, aside from the usual locking lugs and floor mats, [LINK] These guys have most of the parts available to Mopar at this time, not a HUGE list yet, but there you go :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I believe I first linked to it from Dart-Mouth ad, but I could be mistaken. I know it wasn't through a search...it was a link from Dart-Mouth or DodgeForums or someplace like that.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I did a google search in images for dodge dart last 24 hours, and it was the pictures of all the rained on darts in the fields. I got sad and excited all at the same time!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Funny story, I was searching for a Dodge Dart II because I purchased mine and let a few friends know...well wouldn't you know it they see the commercials and interpret the // as a freaking II lol. I was panicking thinking i purchased an old car that they falsely labeled 2013!

41 - 60 of 610 Posts