Dodge Dart Forum banner

561 - 580 of 616 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wusup. I was going thru tapatalk on 2013 Dart 1.4L turbo with inderboost code and front lower control arm removal and install and came across this site. Thanks for having me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just bought a Dart and have been doing some additional research. Kept finding myself here through Google so I decided to register. Lots of good information here.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Every time I went to search for info on my car this forum popped up 99 percent of the time. After that just kept browsing and learning and eventually joined. This is the first forum I have ever been a part of. I'm usually just the forum "lurker"

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
While using the Google machine to research Dodge Darts, this forum was always high on the list of returns.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Found it on DuckDuckGo searching for "dart TCM recall". It was a very helpful post so I've lurked for a long time. I think I may be the only one using DuckDuckGo lol.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Six short years ago in Dec of 2012, I googled 2013 Dodge Dart Forums and this one was the best. And considering that FCA killed it off, I'd say the fact that there is still a following about mods and enjoyment says alot about the car that could have been. I may but one some day down the road just to have one again as a Summer car. There must be a viable way of reducing the weight and getting the 1.4T modified to the 200 hp level with a strong aftermarket clutch setup. I'd love to relive the excitement of having taken delivery on my traded Redline SXT.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sadly I found this forum by trouble shooting common problems associated with darts on google. I should have joined years ago with all the problems I have had lol.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Found it while looking for a Dodge Dart manual in a google search. It turned out as the top response, so I decided to check it out.

Good move!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Google search for Dodge Dart Forums and there were really only two and this one really focuses only on the 2013-2016 Darts. I'm happy to be here, thanks for making this happen.

561 - 580 of 616 Posts