·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any NorCal darts planning on coming to the Party?? Let me know how many by the end of the month so I might be able to get an area for us to be together.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Wish I could, getting ready for Hawaii.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Well Looks like I can make it I thought it was on the 12th. Sorry I have High School Football Refing that day. But I am open on the 13th. Count me in How do I get Reg.?

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well Looks like I can make it I thought it was on the 12th. Sorry I have High School Football Refing that day. But I am open on the 13th. Count me in How do I get Reg.?
Up in post #1, click on Paulsen Motorsports in red. Click the registration and print the flyer from PDF. Don't forget to do the BBQ, tri-tip is great!!. We're booked into the Days Inn Lathrop on Sat nite

·
Registered
571 Posts
Up in post #1, click on Paulsen Motorsports in red. Click the registration and print the flyer from PDF. Don't forget to do the BBQ, tri-tip is great!!. We're booked into the Days Inn Lathrop on Sat nite
Ok did that will get the check in the mail tomorrow, I live about 2 hours away from there. The question I have is this is a hot rod show are we going to be the only ones there with new cars?

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's basically a "Party", but we won't be the only "new" cars there. I started going with our S-10 then the 08 Avenger, and now invading with the Dart. It's a great get together, and everybody has fun!! Plus good food. See ya there

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I may attend sounds fun! hope i dont get this job that makes me work sunday nights!
Hope to see ya there, and good luck on the job

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes, it's a regular car show

·
Registered
3,483 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Unfortunately will not be able to do this due to unexpected family stuff.... sorry guys

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Sorry, dude, sometime we'll get hooked up
No one wants to install my lightweight pulley, I might drive to LA one day anyway so maybe I will visit road race :)
We will, one day, I'm sure :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.