Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,167 Posts
Does anyone have a dart thats actually pushing a decent amount of HP. Just curious on some more modified rides.
Offhand I that @Exitus04 and @yodamusic have heavily modified 1.4T Darts making big power. Here is a post about the latter's car breaking 300hp at the wheels:

There aren't many "big horsepower" builds for the 2.4 or 2.0 Dart on the forums, but there are some impressive custom turbo builds on Facebook of 2.4s putting out well over 300hp.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I’d like to boost horsepower too. Here’s a question. Is there any way I can install a turbocharger on my 2015 dart gt? If so is there any one in the forum that has done this and where do I find a turbo that fits.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I’d like to boost horsepower too. Here’s a question. Is there any way I can install a turbocharger on my 2015 dart gt? If so is there any one in the forum that has done this and where do I find a turbo that fits.
I Believe Road Race MotorSports Makes Turbo Kits or Modern Performance

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yeah they’re pretty spends. I ended up looking into it. The turbo seems to be more power than the stock clutch could handle. So it’s a big job.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts