Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 Dodge Dart aero and yesterday while driving I lost the gears like it wouldn’t accelerate. I was able to safely pull over. The traction control light is on the rpm’s r maxed out but the engine doesn’t sound like it is and it says gears not available. Mechanics r having a hard time figuring it out. Do u have an idea of what it might be. It had no problem til this

·
Administrator
5,730 Posts
Is this an automatic DDCT or a manual transmission? If it's a DDCT there should be codes.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 2015 Dodge Dart aero and yesterday while driving I lost the gears like it wouldn’t accelerate. I was able to safely pull over. The traction control light is on the rpm’s r maxed out but the engine doesn’t sound like it is and it says gears not available. Mechanics r having a hard time figuring it out. Do u have an idea of what it might be. It had no problem til this
I know it has the transmission that can be a manual or automatic

·
Administrator
5,730 Posts
Then you have the infamous DDCT. That stands for dual dry clutch transmission. Get it scanned and post the codes. You probably won't be able to fix it yourself and will have a hard time finding someone that can.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Then you have the infamous DDCT. That stands for dual dry clutch transmission. Get it scanned and post the codes. You probably won't be able to fix it yourself and will have a hard time finding someone that can.
I m already thinking that I took it to a reputablee Jamie amd they said that it’s goomg
To have to go to the dealership.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts