Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi to the community... ive made a couple comments on this forum and found it to be quite fun.

I live up in Alberta Canada and plan on getting a fully loaded RT. When I say loaded I want almost everything, including a bunch of Mopar parts. Ive decided a couple weeks back I wanted a new car and so begun my hunt; it had to be somewhat good on gas yet still fun, sporty and classy. I've settled on the Dodge Dart R/T (I said somewhat good on gas). (Dont tell my dealer though yet as I am still trying to get a good price when I have the chance)

My only fear in getting a RT is not having AWD. I have a good commute into work and when the roads get icy up here, awd is nice to have. I guess I will see how things pan out in the next couple months.

I kind of snickered when the salesman told me I could only get certain packages dependent on which model you get. After reading countless post in this forum, I know I can get down the smallest detail on what I want installed on my Dart. Granted I may get to know the parts department quite well. Great Forum, fun yet very informative; on the leading edge of information.

If your in the Okotoks/Calgary area, I hope to pull up beside you one day!

Thanks specially goes to the admins for putting this community together!

Cheers!

Bilco

1 - 3 of 3 Posts