Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,984 Posts
Have you tried getting the PIN using alfaOBD? It may not seem like it works but if you look in the log, the PIN should be there. If you can't see it, send the log to the developer.

·
Super Moderator
4,984 Posts
At the top of the screen there is a small circle with crossed hammer and wrench.

·
Super Moderator
4,984 Posts
RFHM Radio Frequency Hub. Open hood icon. Under procedure to start. Read PIN

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RFHM Radio Frequency Hub. Open hood icon. Under procedure to start. Read PIN
Thanks brother I got the pin , I'd enabled remote start from car configuration change, but it doesn't work so what's the problem, who can tell me the procedure and should I select 5 button fobik or 4? There's people doing it for 80 bucks on the stock fobik?

·
Super Moderator
4,984 Posts
You need the RFHM with the remote start antenna.
Automotive lighting Font Auto part Automotive exterior Fashion accessory

·
Super Moderator
4,984 Posts
Pull the panel behind the rear seat and look at the RFHM that is under that panel. It will be obvious.

·
Super Moderator
4,984 Posts
Yes, RFHM is what checks your ignition key when you start, it is what makes your remote open and lock doors or open the trunk, and it's what checks your tire pressures if you have working TPMS.
There are several part numbers for each model year. Not sure if just adding the antenna would enable remote start. You might also need the hood switch for anti theft capability. I do not know if a used RFHM can be reprogrammed. Several years ago, I did pick up a used RFHM at a junkyard from a Dart that had the antenna, but I did not get the antenna. You can have the used one for the cost of shipping. If interested, message me with your address. I would accept PayPal.
Gas Font Rectangle Bumper Auto part

1 - 13 of 13 Posts