Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I have a 2013 dart with the 1.4 turbo with 118,000km it has the dreaded dual dry clutch in it. What a nightmare :(

·
Premium Member
6,297 Posts
Hey everyone I have a 2013 dart with the 1.4 turbo with 118,000km it has the dreaded dual dry clutch in it. What a nightmare :(
Welcome to the forums. I also have a 2013 1.4T DDCT Dart with about the same "kilometrage" and the worst issue I've had is having to replace the right front control arm last spring. What kinds of problems have you had with yours?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forums. I also have a 2013 1.4T DDCT Dart with about the same "kilometrage" and the worst issue I've had is having to replace the right front control arm last spring. What kinds of problems have you had with yours?
Thank you.. to be honest this car is a nightmare. yr and half ago the hydraulic pump was changed at 104ooo km and $3400.00.. at 118 supposedly the clutch actuator is leaking at its $3700.00 crap thing is I owe 5 grand on this thing still..called crysler canada and they were no help even asked the guy if I provided the vin # would he tell me what transmission work has been done on it he said he cant for a privacy thing I wanted to know if the TCM had been changed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts