Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I drive a white 2016 Dart SXT 2.4L 6 speed auto trans. Car is stock besides a drop-in K&N air filter. I purchased it about a year ago now with 29k miles. I now have 43k miles and climbing daily. It is my daily driver. I live in Northern California. I am coming from the Dodge Neon SRT4 platform. I owned a neon SRT4 for 8 years prior to the Dart. My SRT4 was heavily modified so i have some knowledge on aftermarket parts and tuning. My experience with owning a Dart so far has been great. It is a great daily driver. Gets decent gas mileage. Drives very smooth. Very quiet in the cabin. I look forward to years ahead i have with the dart. I am joining this forum to share my experiences, as well as, learn new information about the Dart and everyone elses experiences.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Cool to see someone who's had experience with an SRT4, sure it was a blast!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
jsycwangzhi
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing