Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 2015 Dodge Dart Rallye. For a month now after it rains the floor underneath my driver seat, but mainly the floor of the (rear) driver side becomes very damp or even puddled with water. it’s not damaged seals, the doors align fine, and I don’t have a sunroof. I heard this happens with drains being clogged or something? Is this true, and where can i find and unclog these drains?

·
Administrator
5,995 Posts
Get a hose and a helper to watch where the water is coming from. Check the trunk if there is water in the spare tire well. The doors have drains at the bottom, very obvious.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you ever figure out where your dart was leaking? I have the exact same issue, water in the rear passenger driver side floorboard after rain with no sunroof, all the door seals etc look good. I have tried the hose thing to figure it out and have never been able to find the leak - had it under a car cover for a while and then took the cover off. Had no issues in the rain for months and now it has started again. Going crazy trying to figure out where it is leaking!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts