Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm looking for help with how to bypass the brake system for the dvd player to play while I'm driving. The guy at the dealership told me it would cost $200+ to take it in to get it done so I'm obviously looking for a way to do it myself. Any ideas would help! Thanks!

Dodge Dart Limited 1.4L Multi Air Turbo

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
There is no DVD player in the dart. It's a cd player

" momma always said If you can't say something nice then don't say anything!!! "

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
Hey guys, I'm looking for help with how to bypass the brake system for the dvd player to play while I'm driving. The guy at the dealership told me it would cost $200+ to take it in to get it done so I'm obviously looking for a way to do it myself. Any ideas would help! Thanks!

Dodge Dart Limited 1.4L Multi Air Turbo
The guy at your dealership doesn't know anything about this car apparently. As mentioned, there is no DVD player in the Dart. It cannot play video, period.

·
Registered
146 Posts
LOL the people who buy these cars believe anything!! God damn kids do research or hell did you even try to play a dvd? LOL Love seen shit like this makes me stay on the internet!!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Two things if the car even had a dvd player. one it is illegal for a video monitor to be able to be viewed by the driver and two a dealer will never bypass a safety feature.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts