Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 dart se 2.0
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello nice to meet everyone been a avid reader for over a year and learned alot from reading ....I have a 2015 dart se 2.0 with 86,000 miles I bought the car with the passenger side having damage mainly to knee assembly and front bumper . Bright it home replace the complete knee assembly and replaced the main 15 amp fuses under the dash bought a brand new battery and she fired right up and drove like a dream for a couple of hours until it started to rain so I parked it in the shop turned to car off come out the next day and nothing ..no key fob ,no instrument cluster ,no radio ,and no obd2 port, checked all fuses cleaned all grounds you name it and I guarantee I tried it some help on this would be much appreciated I've been fighting this for 5 months now thanks

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Dart GT 1994 M998A1
30 Posts
Welcome to the board. If you're looking for some help with that issue, you're probably better off creating a new topic in the Electrical Issues section, here: Dodge Dart Electrical Problems

·
Super Moderator
3,650 Posts
Do you have a multimeter? If not, get one. You could have a parasitic drain.

·
Registered
15 dart se 2.0
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you have a multimeter? If not, get one. You could have a parasitic drain.
I do . The battery is new and holding steady voltage at 12.5 volts... the interior door switches will lock and unlock the doors flashers are working headlight are working and deck lid will open when the dash bi button is pushed but nothing else on the dash works. All this happened over night . Any ideas?

·
Super Moderator
3,650 Posts
There are fuses in 4 locations, the BCM, interior PDC, positive battery terminal, and the underhood PDC. All checked? Same type relays can be swapped.

·
Registered
15 dart se 2.0
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts