Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals. I just wanted to stop in and say hello. Let you guys know I just got my car back after having some work done and i will have pictures up tomorrow, Its too dark to take them now.

I also wanted to post up and say that I now have a set of stock 17" alloy wheels i need to sell. If anyone is interested please let me know

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hey there, Welcome to a great forum.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Hey guys and gals. I just wanted to stop in and say hello. Let you guys know I just got my car back after having some work done and i will have pictures up tomorrow, Its too dark to take them now.

I also wanted to post up and say that I now have a set of stock 17" alloy wheels i need to sell. If anyone is interested please let me know
Welcome!!! (BACK?)
make sure to visit us here https://www.facebook.com/groups/NorCal13DodgeDart/ and we are having a meet this Sunday!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello, I'm excited to find this thread. I bought my 2014 Dodge Dart GE tonight! I have been looking at them for almost two years so am very excited.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Ahh autocorrect. I bought a Dodge Dart GT. Lol
Welcome to you also. We're also glad you found us.
Love to see pics of the new GE----GT! tease, lol

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Hello, I'm excited to find this thread. I bought my 2014 Dodge Dart GE tonight! I have been looking at them for almost two years so am very excited.
Welcome!

Which part of NorCal are you from ?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Yup I will be there tomorrow going to get my car washed today, and praying it doesn't rain between now and then haha. Those are AZAD 18" wheels with Hercules 235/40's
great, see you there :)
ooooh I want to see them and touch them, they look awesome!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Christy is pretty! I might want to touch the rims.
hahaha lol, he didn't let me touch them lol

Love your rims, is your car GT?? Do you want to trade them lol

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
It is a GT but I have grown pretty attached to my rims. Sorry. I may let you touch softly if you use protection. Maybe bring gloves.
reminds me this lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts