Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to make a quick post here.
Added a Dart Rallye to my collection.
I run a few car sites / own a tonof cars and been modding cars since i had my 1st power wheels back in the day ;)
' I had my Dart for a couple days and i already have some things apart building some goodies ' lol

I love helping people with questions, so if you have a question that you cant find a answer to, shoot me a message and im sure i can help

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hey do you know anything about getting the racetrack tail lights on the rallye? The dealership said it would be like $700. That just seems really ridiculous.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Welcome!

Tell us about your Dart! What color is she? Also wouldn't mind knowing what kind of goodies your working on, unless thats privileged information. =P

:smile:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome!

Tell us about your Dart! What color is she? Also wouldn't mind knowing what kind of goodies your working on, unless thats privileged information. =P

:smile:
Red with black interior.

Have the turbo off the car doing some back and forth calls with Garret and Turbonetics on a few things.
1st option i may do is oversize the stocker about 20% new wheels/ported etc. Or just turbo swap.

The hold up will be the computer tuning/logging. Since these are newish that always takes the longest.

plus im gonna flow check one the the injectors and do some research on the fuel pump.

PS. even my turbo/supercharged cars. Everyone one has nitrous on it :lol: im not a fan of meth injection.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Red with black interior.

Have the turbo off the car doing some back and forth calls with Garret and Turbonetics on a few things.
1st option i may do is oversize the stocker about 20% new wheels/ported etc. Or just turbo swap.

The hold up will be the computer tuning/logging. Since these are newish that always takes the longest.

plus im gonna flow check one the the injectors and do some research on the fuel pump.

PS. even my turbo/supercharged cars. Everyone one has nitrous on it :lol: im not a fan of meth injection.
Sounds like you plan on pushing this thing, I like it. People here will definitely want to hear about the turbo, especially if you get it dynoed after any changes... As far as the tuning, thats currently an impossibility just to let you know. MADNESS Autoworks MADNESS AUTOWORKS has a piggyback ECM and a chip for the accelerator pedal... thats the closest thing to tuning for now lol. No one has broken dodge's code on the PCM in 2 years.

Looking forward to seeing some of your mods =]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts