Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, My gf’s car has had this leak in the heater hose. It causes it to lose coolant over time but only while the car is off. Never overheats when on but leaks out coolant once the car sits. The coolant seems to be coming out of the quick connect fitting attached to the heater hose. Can’t find anything online and my gf doesn’t feel comfortable with us trying to fix it without instructions or guidance. Does anybody happen to know how to remove this fitting? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Automotive tire Bumper

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quick connects are part of the hose and not a separate part that you can buy. You might want to try a self serve junkyard first before running to the dealer.
Oh shoot my bad, I totally forgot to include a part bc I was in a rush. I have the replacement heater hose with the quick connect. I had seen that you need to replace the whole hose. I’m more struggling with how to remove the quick connect from the metal hose it connects to. I’m still pretty new to working on your own vehicle. Appreciate the help though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts