Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2013 SXT FWD 2.0L
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, I'm new here.

I bought my 2013 dart from a used retail company and since have not been able to adjust/access the heated seats or steering. However, it heats automatically when the car is on.

The uconnect controls tab shows nothing except for a button to turn the screen off.
Font Display device Technology Electronic device Screenshot

Checked the manual and it doesn't say anything about how to fix this.

It's getting unbearably hot even with the AC blasting and the windows down lol
Could really use some help, thanks

·
Administrator
5,642 Posts
Neither of my Darts have a heated steering wheel of heated seats. No touch screen either but here is what the FSM shows:

08 - Electrical / 8G - Heated/Cooled Systems / Heated/Cooled Accessories / SWITCH, Heated Steering Wheel / Description
White Product Rectangle Line Font

DESCRIPTION

The switch (3) for the optional heated steering wheel is located in the U-Connect Touch ™ screen module (1), at the center of the instrument panel. When the heated steering wheel switch is pressed on, the heated steering wheel switch illuminates and an International Standards Organization (ISO) symbol (2) appears at the top of the U-Connect Touch ™ screen module.

08 - Electrical / 8G - Heated/Cooled Systems / Heated Seats / SWITCH, Heated Seat / Description
Font Parallel Rectangle Auto part Diagram

DESCRIPTION

The switches (3 and 4) for the optional front heated seat system are located in the U-Connect Touch ™ screen module (1), at the center of the instrument panel. The heated seat system allows the driver and front seat passenger to select from two different levels of electrical seat heating (HI and LO). When the heated seat switches are pressed on, each heated seat switch illuminates either HI or LO, and an International Standards Organization (ISO) symbol (2 and 5) appears at the top of the U-Connect Touch ™ screen module

You could pull the fuses F1 and F2 on the interior fuse panel under the steering column.
Rectangle Font Parallel Technology Diagram

1 - 3 of 3 Posts