Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone experienced an issue with the heated seat/steering wheel controls being greyed out and the auto climate control showing "off" even though the climate "auto" light is showing on at the hard buttons?

This has happened twice since I have owned the car (a few months) and the heated seats and wheel cannot be turned on until the next key cycle. the climate control comes back inline when something is changed on the climate controls, this is without a key cycle.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yeah happened to me twice. I had to turn the car off and back on. Haven't had it in for the first time yet so if there are any flash updates I am hoping that will fix it.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using DodgeDart

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
This happened to me last winter several times, but I don't remember what I did to solve it if I ever did.
Annoying tho for sure

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have had this happen 4 times now. the last time it happened, the heated seat/steering wheel set itsef to on automatically (because it was under 40 degrees) and there was no way to turn them off because the buttons were greyed out. I brought the issue up with the dealer and they said there are no updates for uconnect 8.4N at this time. Is that true, and what version number is the newest?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Along the same lines of having to turn the ignition off and on is at times my warning symbols will not stop cycling. (the temp, batt, etc. will keep on repeating)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Has anyone experienced an issue with the heated seat/steering wheel controls being greyed out and the auto climate control showing "off" even though the climate "auto" light is showing on at the hard buttons?

This has happened twice since I have owned the car (a few months) and the heated seats and wheel cannot be turned on until the next key cycle. the climate control comes back inline when something is changed on the climate controls, this is without a key cycle.
Has happened to me as well...dont know why

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Happened to me this morning.... Heated seat and wheel were default on however because of the cold ambient. I was able to get the climate control working by pushing off and then AUTO again. Had to turn the car off AND open the door in order for heated seat and wheel issue to reset.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
This also
Happened to me a few times last winter, I may have just shut the car off and started it back up, I'll post if it happens this year again

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah happened to me twice. I had to turn the car off and back on. Haven't had it in for the first time yet so if there are any flash updates I am hoping that will fix it.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using DodgeDart
Im having the same issue!....is there a fix for this guys?....please help...thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Happened to me this morning.... Heated seat and wheel were default on however because of the cold ambient. I was able to get the climate control working by pushing off and then AUTO again. Had to turn the car off AND open the door in order for heated seat and wheel issue to reset.
having the same issue!....is there a fix for this guys?....please help...thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts