Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
So I recently noticed that when I have my floor heat on, I'm also getting heat from the windshield defrost also.
I'm not sure why. I do cycle through the other selections as I drive, but...I haven't touched any vacuum lines.
I'm not super concerned since the summer is coming soon and I don't plan on keeping the car past May.

TIA

· Registered
2016 GT 2.4L AT
205 Posts
There should be a selection to get you out (and into) that node. I prefer it in the winters here because it keeps my windshield clear AND my feet warm at the same time. I have the touchscreen and there is an icon that shows the defrost and floor vents together, I can turn that function on and of whenever I like. Even with the conventional controls you can usually get out of that setting.

· Administrator
6,301 Posts
The Dart doesn't use vacuum lines to operate the HVAC doors. It's all done with small electric actuators.

· Administrator
6,301 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks AG, but I dont want to get that involved in it. When I get my tax refund, I probably wont go to the dealer to have them figure it out either. I can t see paying $100+ for a diag, So I will probably leave it for when I get rid of the car, unless its really going to be a problem for when it get hot here in a few months.
Thx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts