Dodge Dart Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
I too am looking for a solution to hard reset/restore the UConnect as my navigation stopped working months ago (just endlessly sits on the Garmin load screen).
Have you tried disconnecting the car battery overnight? I know the Uconnect will hold its settings for a while without the car battery (I didn't lose anything when I swapped my battery out, which left it disconnected maybe 5 minutes), but perhaps not for several hours. Otherwise, I don't believe there is a "hard reset" function.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just put a clutch kit in my dart limited had the battery unhooked for about a week. Now I'm having the same problem. When I click on the phone to try and connect my phone it says loading. If i go through the settings and click on the phone and bluetooth setting it beeps as if i selected it but nothing happens. Unfortunately mine is out of warranty so getting the radio replaced is a bit expensive. I've been to dealerships. I did soft reset it with no luck. Any advice??

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just put a clutch kit in my dart limited had the battery unhooked for about a week. Now I'm having the same problem. When I click on the phone to try and connect my phone it says loading. If i go through the settings and click on the phone and bluetooth setting it beeps as if i selected it but nothing happens. Unfortunately mine is out of warranty so getting the radio replaced is a bit expensive. I've been to dealerships. I did soft reset it with no luck. Any advice??

21 - 23 of 23 Posts