Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
June 16th, 2015 the Toyota Dealer made me very angry, :furious:Very angry indeed!:mad: 30 min later the Dodge Dealer made me very happy, very Happy Indeed! :D

In about 2 hrs total at the CJDR dealership I went home in a 2015 Billet Silver,SXT, BlackTop, Rallye Dart with a 6 speed manual transmission, 8.5 UConnectN......

I love the styling, fit and finish, ease of use of the UConnect system. I had a 2012 Focus S that was T boned and totaled, loved it, hated the SYNC System!

It handles good, but i would like it to feel tighter in the turns. Power is good, gear box is good......

overall Very Happy! Thanks Dodge.

Got it with 9 miles on it....today it has 1175 miles on it.....:cool: :bsm:

I will post pics soon....

·
Premium Member
3,904 Posts
Refreshing to see someone happy with their car for once.

Update your profile with general location as well.

Welcome to the .org please enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
@johnnyc2192 -

Welcome to the Text Font Mode of transport Automotive lighting Graphics
!!!

Congrats on the Billet Silver Metallic 2015 Dodge Dart SXT (with RALLYE appearance package, BLACKTOP package, FPT C635 6-speed Manual transmission, & 8.4" Uconnect system)! :D

When you get a chance, be sure to fill-out the rest of your user profile (i.e., add your location, fix vehicle info, add gender, and perhaps write a short bio) ... and please "vote" in the following polls:

NOTE: If you haven't already done so, it's also a good idea to read the Guidelines of Conduct for Dodge-Dart.org

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum. Not sure how you ended up with an SRT since they don't currently make them. We are all patiently waiting for next November when they will hopefully release them.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Heyy! Welcome to the forums! There are all kinds of great information here! Please be sure to swing by the FL specific area of the forums here ---> FLORIDARTS

There you will find awesome threads concerning meets & shows, how to get a FloriDarts decal (the name we have given ourselves, FL Dart owners) and tons of local Dart enthusiasts.

I’m Cassandra and if you have any questions - feel free to reach out!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.