Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, i hope you can help me,

i have a dodge dart 2013 limited but when i bought the car the bluetooth module did Not work, so after search in this forum, i buy another telematics module and then i bought a odblink mx+, so after i have change the old telematics module for the new one, the next step is run the aligment proxy, but when i try to do whit the laptop it send me an error in the RADIO step, so i tried to run the aligment proxy from a cellphone and they finish fine.

but after unplug the odblink mx+, and start the car, the hands free module dissapear and bluetooth simbol as gone too, anyone can help me? Im stuck in this point

i was think the new module was bad so i bought another one and do the same, but the hands free module did not return and i cant enter into hands free module from alfaobd

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Bluetooth modules for different years had different part numbers. Are you getting the correct part number? Are you getting used modules?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi friend

thank you for your response

when i has change the first one, i found one similar whit the same part number fcc id , ic id etc, only changes the serial number but they did not work, so, i found another one whit diferent fcc id, ic id etc, (this installed for now) i was think is better but they did not work too, i will attach the models the number 1 is the original one (this is what i think, i dont know if they was replaced before) the number 2 was another module extract fom a another dart (it was the SE version) and the number 3 was bought from internet

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
If the BCM doesn't see the module, the PROXI removes it. I have a feeling you are getting defective used modules or possibly the wrong part number. Check with Benny at AllMoparParts.com. He will need the VIN and should be able to tell you the correct part number and maybe you can ask the price for a new one.
[email protected]

·
Registered
765 Posts
After going through 2 junkyard ones I decided if I go to replace it I'd get a new one (if still available). These things just go out too often.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts